A kid who gets admission in our school, steps out after 10th as a thinking, committed, confident and positive youth who can embrace any challenge to be the best and take us ahead in the world.
We shape them mentally and physically strong to achieve greater heights in their life to take their place as leaders in the future. We Provide “Total Education”.
Dr. M. G. Parulekar Mitramandal is an ISO 9001:2008 certified educational institution. Estd in 1982, we have completed 36 years in the field of education. Our 1st S.S.C. Batch (1992) secured 100% result and we have kept up with the trend, getting good results every year.
We provide coaching to our students for various competitive tests. We have special English Grammar class & have a number of extra-curricular activities for students such as dance, drama, singing, karate, rope climbing, stitching, embroidery, music etc.
Our school is situated on 2 acres of land with lush greenery, facing the Arabian Sea. We have a big laboratory, library, computer lab, modern gymnasium, huge play ground and big assembly hall, and have special arrangements for the pre-primary children. We have three open nurseries - a unique school for small kids, situated in different parts of Vasai. We have also started our Junior College of Commerce and Gurukul - the extended school for providing special training for selected students.
In keeping with our motto ‘Total Education’, we provide the best to each child so that he / she becomes successful wherever they go. In turn they become not just responsible citizens of the country but global citizens as well.
N. M. Majethia Pre-Primary School
P. Madhavan Primary School
R. V. Nerker Secondary School
Dr. M. G. Parulekar Mitramandal's R.V. Nerker Junior College of Commerce
Gurukul, the Extended School
N. H. Kelkar Nursery School, Vasai
K. D. Patil Nursery, Mulgaon
L. B. Kharwadkar Nursery, Vasalai
R. A. Kharwadkar Computer Centre, Vasai
Dr. M. G. Parulekar Mitramandal is an Educational Institution with ISO 9001-2008 certification. It is a co-educational English Medium School/ Jr. College. Our motto is Total Education.
Having started with a humble beginning in 1982 with the K. G. class, we have now completed 30 years in the field of education.
|| Mon. to Fri.
||7:00 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
||7:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
School Fee will be accepted on 1st to 10th of every month and thereafter for every Saturday.
|| Mon. to Fri.
||9:00 a.m. to 1: 00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
|(Only 1st to 10th of every month)
Principal's,Teacher's meeting time
||From 11:00 a.m. To 12:00 Noon or by Special Appointment
||Mon. to Fri.
|| 12:10 Noon to 12:30 p.m
No school work will be transacted on holidays.
No school work will be transacted outside the school premises
Phone No. : 2309211
- Dr. M.G. Parulekar Mitramandal, Vasai (W) is an Educational Institution with ISO 2000 Certification. It is situated at Pachubandar Mitaghar. It is a Co-educational English Medium School and prepares its students for S.S.C. Board Examinations.
- It imparts instructions to students both boys and girls from Nursery to Standard X, in English medium with Marathi and Hindi / Sanskrit / German as second and third language respectively.
- The academic year begins in June.
- The school is open to pupils of all caste and creed.
- School Starts with Atharvashrisha, Ramraksha Stotra, Yoga and Surya Namaskar.
- The course of studies of the school is arranged according to the syllabus laid down by the department of education, Maharashtra State Government.
- Hindi is a compulsory subject from Standard V - VII.
- The Regional language Marathi is taught upto STD X.
- Sanskrit (entire), German ( composite), Hindi (entire), Hindi (composite) are optional subjects from VIII to X. Extra Fees will be charged for Sanskrit and German
- Computer is taught as one of the subject from V - X.
- Drawing and Music is taught. Students take part in Inter school elocution competition, Dramatic performances and debates.
- School undertakes many extracurricular activities. This includes Cooking, Dance, Drama, Singing, Keyboard, Malakham, Football, Skating, Band, Tchouk ball, Table tennis, Archery, Karate, Photography, Special coaching classes are conducted for brilliant as well as for students lacking Intelligence
- A reading room is maintained by the school for the students, it provides facilities to acquire general Knowledge.
- We also have a coaching arrangement for different competitive tests.
- Audio Visual room is also provided to have better understanding of the subject.
- Special coach is provided for Cricket and Karate. We also have a well maintained playground.
- School undertakes swimming and cricket camps during vacation and also arranges long tour during winter vacation. School participates in various Social activities.
- Problems or complaints can be brought to the notice of P.T.A. Member.
- No types of snacks are allowed except homemade food for tiffin.
- Reports of conduct and progress are sent to parents whenever necessary.
- Every child admitted in the school must have the complete uniform, exact in colour, pattern and length as designed by the school.
- For Boys:- Grey half pants for I to VI & grey full pants for VII to X and white half sleeved shirts. (as per school pattern). Black socks and black canvas shoes. Tie and belt provided by the school. Long hair is strictly forbidden for boys. Hair should not drop on the forehead.
- For Girls: - Grey frock, white short sleeved blouse (as per school pattern). Black socks and black canvas shoes. Tie and belt provided by the school. Two plaits tied up with black ribbon and for short hair, black hair bands.
- Girls must wear black half slacks under the frock.
- Uniform should be regularly washed and ironed neatly, and worn daily. On reaching home, it should be changed.
- During rainy season students must use black rainy sandals and during winter season students must use navy blue sweaters.
- Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean. Nail varnish is not allowed.
- Student not coming in the proper school uniform or not coming with the notes in the calendar are liable to be sent home or published